2016-17 Membership Materials
2016-17 Membership applications and USAW's online registration system will be available starting August 23rd.
We expect USA Wrestling will have the 2016-17 membership materials available to us sometime during the week of August 15th through the 19th. With the Olympics, there may be a delay. If you need to renew your club charter, coach memberships, and athlete memberships before September 1, 2016, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be sure to let you know when everything becomes available.
- October 9, 2016: General Board Meeting @ IKWF office, 10:30 am
- November 26, 2016: Deadline for IKWF wrestlers who purchase their USAW athlete membership for pre-season training purposes or as an "unattached" wrestler to officially declare their IKWF club for the 2016-17 IKWF competition season. Failure to declare a club will result in loss of IKWF State Series eligibility (dual meet and individual).
- December 3, 2016: 2016-17 IKWF Competition start date
- December 15, 2016: Postmark deadline to enter the 2017 Dual Meet State Series
- January 14 & 15, 2017: Jon Davis Kids Open @ Prairie Capital Convention Center, Springfield
- January 29, 2017: Dual Meet State Championships, (Site to be confirmed)
- February 4, 2017: Postmark mailing deadline to add wrestlers, coaches, and coach's NCEP certification to a club's active roster for the 2017 IKWF Individual State Series.
- February 25 or 26, 2017: Regionals
- March 4, 2017: Sectionals
- March 9, 10, & 11, 2017: IKWF State Championships, BMO Harris Bank Center, Rockford